Who we are?
Our website address is https://webfian.com.
You can read more about how we use your personal information in this privacy statement. We advise you to read this privacy statement before using our website or giving Us any personal information. Therefore you consent to the practices outlined on this website.
We only collect as much information about you as is necessary to give you a decent level of service.
Collection of Data
Depending on the kind of transaction you enter into, we may collect some or all of the information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and information about how you use the website. Some additional information may also be collected as needed from time to time to execute a request.
Use of Information
We basically process the task for which you visited the website using the information we have collected from you. We take every step possible to guard against unauthorized access to this data/information.
Website beacons and cookies
Small text files called “cookies” that include information that enables a website to recognize your account are stored by default in your web browser. This feature is used by our website to improve your experience. You can set your computer to not accept cookies, but if you do so you can make some website features less useful. Cookies and other tracking technologies cannot be used to acquire personal data; however, if you have previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be linked to that information.
To support our website, we also work with outside advertising firms and companies. When they advertise on our site, some of these advertisers may employ technology like cookies and web beacons, which send these advertisers information that only includes your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to access our site, and, in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. There is no mention of your name, address, email address, or phone number.
Dart DoubleClick cookie. The DoubleClick Dart Cookie technology is used by Google, our primary third-party ad partner, to show you the most pertinent advertisements for products and services that could be of interest to you and improve your browsing experience. Click here for more information about this practice and to learn your options for preventing these companies from using your information in this way. You can alternatively choose not to have the DART cookie used by viewing the privacy statement for the Google ad and content network.
Your personal data is not given to any third party by our site for marketing purposes. However, in order to help us prevent fraud/conduct investigations, we might share information with governmental organizations or some other businesses IF:
- it is allowed or required by law.
- it is necessary to defend against or prevent actual or potential fraud or illegal transactions.
- it is necessary to investigate fraud that has already occurred.
Modifications to this Policy
Disclosure of affiliate Reviews
Some links on this website may be affiliate links and the website makes commissions for the purchase made by our visitors w. These links are promotional links that are used to track visitors’ purchases through this website. There is no additional cost to you and we always prioritize giving you the best reviews and recommendations. Here are some of the things we include in our reviews:
1. A lot of the evaluations include a ton of easily verifiable factual information. We always make an effort to offer an unbiased evaluation.
2. A component of the review is a subjective summary. This is based on the reviewer’s firsthand experience.
3. By researching and data analysis, reading customer feedback and product evaluations on various websites, we try to determine the general consensus regarding particular products. We then aim to capture this overall perception in our reviews.
4. We provide links to the manufacturer’s website in order to give additional information not included in our reviews. Customer reviews, more detailed product information, sales data, free newsletters, and even samples are some examples of this data we may as well include in our reviews.
These guidelines for conduct are sound. As a buyer, it’s important that you comprehend the connection between the product’s producer and the reviewer.
Any Reviewer who does not disclose their affiliation with any products or services on their websites is likely breaking the law.
We highly recommend to give Us any comments you have that can help us make the website better for you.
No claims, guarantees, or assurances are given by our website as to the correctness, currency, or completeness of the information found on this or any connected websites.
If you have any questions, please contact us on the website’s contact page.